Friday, November 16, 2018

ADOPTED Noa by Gudren Legler

Up for adoption is "Noah".   He is 18" in length and weighted with fine glass beads and polyfil to 3.6lbs.  He has 3/4 arms and full legs on a doe suede body.  He was painted with multiple thin layers of GHS paints and given mottling, light veining and undertones to add to his realism.  His hair and lashes were rooted by hand and were sealed from the inside so that it can be gently combed and styled. 




He will come with the following:

non-gendered/removable belly plate
Blue blanket
snap tee
lovey bear
puppy dog sleeper and matching hat
scratch mittens
brush and comb
magnetic pacifier
COA
Care packet








He does contain a magnet which can interfere with pace makers.  Please let me know if you would like it removed.  In which case a pacifier will not be included.

I ship USPS priority within the US.  I add insurance and add signature confirmation for delivery.




No comments:

Ashton Drake Lil Blake gets a new saddle!

 I haven't posted a blog in a while!  I have been busy with YouTube and other social media!  My latest project outside reborning has bee...