Friday, November 9, 2018

ADOPTED Kristopher from April sculpt by Joanna Kazmierczak

Born: November 7, 2018
Length: 20"
Weight: 5lb 6oz


This little bundle of joy is the cutest EVER!  He sneaks into your heart and snuggles right in!!



Sweetly dreaming of Christmas time, this Santa loving boy will put a smile on your face all year long! He was given a warm strawberries and cream complexion with light veining, mottling, milia on his nose, and small tastebuds on his tongue.




His nails were detailed with transparent baby tips and lanulas.




I used a high quality angora mohair to directionally root his hair.  


I love Kristopher and hope you do too!!

(For those interested, he is posted for sale on ebay and etsy :)

No comments:

Ashton Drake Lil Blake gets a new saddle!

 I haven't posted a blog in a while!  I have been busy with YouTube and other social media!  My latest project outside reborning has bee...