Friday, June 11, 2021

Ashton Drake Lil Blake gets a new saddle!

 I haven't posted a blog in a while!  I have been busy with YouTube and other social media!  My latest project outside reborning has been designing and sewing a saddle blanket for my lil Blake here!  


On Sunday, June 13th, I will be releasing a video on how I re made this doll babies sweet saddle blanket.  So be sure to check that out!  If you have already seen that video, then below are pictures of the patterns I drew bases on Ashton Drake photos!  












I tried to scan the pattern pieces and they are too large, so hopefully the measurements will give you an idea of the overall size.  The point is to have fun and be creative!  

The other materials I gathered:

22x22 red bandana

1 1/2 yards of faux leather suede 

Sherpa dog blanket or Sherpa material

1 yard fleece material for back of blanket 

Parchment paper 

Pencil

Check out my other sites online! Visit

Linktr.ee/snickerdoodlereborns 










No comments:

Ashton Drake Lil Blake gets a new saddle!

 I haven't posted a blog in a while!  I have been busy with YouTube and other social media!  My latest project outside reborning has bee...