Monday, June 29, 2020

Adopted Custom Wee Patience by Laura Lee Eagles

Wee Patience is a tiny bit of a thing at only 9 inches long!!  Such a sweet sculpt.  I absolutely love preemie and micro preemie kits!  They are so adorable and such a joy to pose and look at 💗





As a custom, his Mommy wanted a boy and asked for a full head of rooted hair.  This was a challenge, I didn't want to pass up because most if not all of the prototypes of this baby were all painted hair. She also requested that he be painted as a micro preemie the way he was intended due to his tiny size.  







Overall, I'm pleased with the way he turned out and I think his Mommy will be pleased too.  









Be sure to check out my YouTube channel - Snickerdoodle Reborn Nursery to completed babies, doll reviews and more!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3orzMZg9wQcX8rbHMpx4VQ

No comments:

Ashton Drake Lil Blake gets a new saddle!

 I haven't posted a blog in a while!  I have been busy with YouTube and other social media!  My latest project outside reborning has bee...