Thursday, March 28, 2019

ADOPTED Princess Adelaide by Andrea Arcello

5/29/19 The princess has arrived!!















5/26/19 Update

Rooting has been underway and I'm half way there!!  I expect this one to be completed and ready for adoption by the end of the week, just in time for summer!!

Isn't she sweet!  I can't wait to get lashes on this beauty!!

A blanket fit for a princess!


____________________________________________

Im getting ready to root another sweetheart! Princess Adelaide is a 22" angel baby with the cutest pout and stands on her tippy toes with assistance.



As usual, lighting was being difficult, but boy is she cute!!



5/14/2019: I'm finally ready to get this lady rooted and ready for adoption! She has been waiting for a few months while I wrap up other doll projects!!

No comments:

Ashton Drake Lil Blake gets a new saddle!

 I haven't posted a blog in a while!  I have been busy with YouTube and other social media!  My latest project outside reborning has bee...