Saturday, February 23, 2019

.Ready for Adoption!...Amelia by Donna Rubert

Introducing Amelia
Sculpt by Donna Rubert

Reborn completion: 4/16/2019

FIRST LOOK!







AMELIA'S REBORN PROCESS

Amelia is a big girl of 26" long and can be posed as a crawler when finished!  She has a half torso and two small sculpted teeth.  Her painting is almost done and then she can grow some hair ;).




Check back in to see her progress!  I will be rooting her for a while...she has a big noggin :)


3/17/19 UPDATE:  Baby curls are appearing!!  Her themed blanket is in the works and looking so adorable!!



Charlotte's Web blanket and the perfect "Fern" baby!


About half way rooted around the globe...lol!
Still on schedule to complete the first week of April!!

Can't wait to complete this one!!  Too much fun!!

3/27/2019 UPDATE

Still rooting, but so close to finishing filling in the back and crown!

4/11/2019 UPDATE

I sure wish I could say I'm done rooting, but I still have a little more to go! I'm sure hoping to have this one done in the next week...fingers crossed!!

4/15/2019 UPDATE

Well, I did it...this girl has a full head of curly blonde hair!!!!  She should be ready for adoption in a couple days after sealing and assembly.  What a cutie!!


No comments:

Ashton Drake Lil Blake gets a new saddle!

 I haven't posted a blog in a while!  I have been busy with YouTube and other social media!  My latest project outside reborning has bee...